(Indoor) arena bookings for private training start Friday 16/10: Check out our online webtool Sentobel.be for booking
After a difficult outdoor season due to COVID-19, we are now facing an even more difficult indoor season.
To ensure our beautiful sport during this winter, we will all be dedicated to the new standards. We will all need to bring sacrifices and strictly follow the new rules and regulations. To avoid any confusion we hereby sum up the most important rules:
- Mouth masks needs to be worn at all times, except when seated or on the horse
- No visitors allowed! All events can be followed on live-stream on clipmyhorse.tv
- Max. 4 people seated per table in the bar
- Max. 10 people seated per table in the restaurant
- Keep 1,5m distance at all times, also during course walks
- No dogs allowed inside the buildings or arena’s
- Gloves need to be worn in the warming-up
- The bar closes at 23H00
Team Sentower Park thanks you all for your effort in this battle against COVID-19!